Dl-file.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Dl-file.com handles every misuse of the Service very seriously. If you feel that you need to report a copyright infringement you have to do it thoroughly in conformity with DMCA procedure.
To file an applicable DMCA Notice, you need to grant us with the following information:
1. Indicate yourself as an owner of copyrighted material or provide evidence of exceptional rights that you assume were violated. If you are acting on behalf of such person, please involve proof (authorization letter, copy of an agreement of power of attorney) for verification objectives.
2. Add your contact details: your name, email address and business mailing address.
3. Name the copyrighted work that you assume is being violated.
4. Inform our team of the location on the Internet of copyrighted materials that are assumed to be violating your rights. Also include the location of these files on Dl-file.com, adding URLs on Dl-file.com platform containing materials that were mentioned before. Please do not send us any file attachments, like PDFs or images – we will not be able to open them because of security reasons. Include only the plain list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
5. It is essential that you include material that you have the power over.
6. Be sure to include such statement in your report: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
7. Write a statement that the information, provided in the notice, is precise, under penalty of perjury. If you are filling your notice on paper, be sure to sign it with your actual signature. If you are filling your notice electronically please be sure to include your electronic signature with you report.
To file your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to Dl-file.com using Contact Us form. Only those DMCA reports that were sent using Contact US form will be taken for a review.
Dl-file.com will follow the obligatory procedures to investigate and to successfully enforce the right of copyright holders. When it will be confirmed that your abuse report is valid, we will initiate the process of material removal that usually takes from 1 to 24 hours.
If Dl-file.com users that are uploading or downloading the materials described above assume that their use of them was lawful, they have the right of sending a Counter Notice. Dl-file.com will observe it with DMCA provisions as soon as the Counter Notice is received.